A small book with a very large message.
In this impassioned, eloquent manifesto for the future of the world, the Dalai Lama appeals to us to rethink the way we live:
* Become `elite athletes of compassion'
* Support each other to solve economic and social injustice
* Women, take up the special role that's yours
* Love the earth by sharing - not destroying - it.
* Encourage peace both within, and all around, you
Bringing his wisdom and experience to the complex problems he sees all around, the Dalai Lama challenges us to solve them through nothing less than a radical revolution.
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product