From beautiful Dubrovnik and the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park to Pula's wealth of Roman heritage sites and the plethora of islands strung out along its Adriatic coastline, Croatia has much to tempt the visitor. Berlitz Pocket Guide Croatia is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer.
Inside Croatia Pocket Guide:
· Where To Go details all the key sights in the country, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the country.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from chartering a boat around the islands and scuba diving, to walking in national parks, catching a folk performance or working your way around stylish bars.
· Essential information on Croatia's culture, including a brief history of the country.
· Eating Out covers the country's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books.
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product