Dazzling, ambitious Singapore offers Southeast Asia in miniature, and much more besides, from the colonial heritage sights in the Civic District to the dazzling Gardens by the Bay, by way of the colourful Little India, Kampung Glam and Chinatown districts. Be inspired to visit by Berlitz Pocket Guide Singapore, a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the very best that this diverse city-state has to offer.
Inside Singapore Pocket Guide:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
- Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the city-state.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from shopping on Orchard Road to enjoying the city's lively performing arts.
- Essential information on Singapore's culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city's extraordinary and varied cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product