Zakynthos is an island steeped in natural beauty, boasting some of the world's finest beaches and landscapes. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Berlitz Pocket Guide Zakynthos, a concise, full-colour guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight everything that this island has to offer.
Inside Berlitz Pocket Guide Zakynthos:
· Where To Go details all the key areas in the area, from the Blue Caves to Navagio Beach, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights, including Marathonissi and the Bohali Castle.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary for a perfect week on Zakynthos.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time in Zakynthos, with detailed suggestions including shopping, entertainment and dining.
· Essential information on Zakynthos's culture, including a brief history of the region.
· Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product