An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Mallorca, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Mallorca.
Wander the immense La Seu Palma Cathedral, take in the island's history at ancient Castell de Bellver, stroll through citrus groves in golden Soller Valley or explore the spectacular caverns of the Coves del Drac. From the Top 10 beaches and coves to the Top 10 parks and gardens - discover the best of Mallorca with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Mallorca:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Mallorca's best attractions, covering Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro, Sa Granja, Monestir de Nostra Senyora de Lluc, Alcudia and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Mallorca, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Mallorca's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Palma, the Southwest Coast, the Northwest Coast, the Southeast Coast and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza.
|London Store||7 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product