The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse state.
Take a ride on one of the state's world-famous roller coasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Centre or lounge on a tropical beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florida, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the Kennedy Space Centre, Walt Disney World (R) Resort, Universal Orlando (R) and more
- Colour photographs of Florida's cities, beaches, theme parks, coastline, national parks and key sights
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, covers Miami, the Gold and Treasure coasts, Orlando and the Space Coast, the Northeast, the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Everglades and the Keys
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Florida's history, architecture, natural habitats and wildlife, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product