This fully updated new edition of First Aid at Sea provides an easy-to-access instant guide to emergency first aid for all seafarers:
- Colour coded thumb index of emergencies for quick reference
- Concise descriptions of medical conditions
- Prioritised list of treatments
- Ringbinding and waterproofed pages to withstand use at sea
- Fully updated in line with guidelines and best practice
'A highly practical on-board emergency tool written by doctors who sail'
'Everything you'd expect, from the CPR ration you've forgotten... to cuts, injuries, poisoning and broken bones, is here'
|London Store||1 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product