Music and maps may not be typical bedfellows, but at long last they’ve come together for a unique collaboration. If you’ve ever wondered where the best festivals are located, where your favourite pop video was filmed, which locations around Britain have inspired classic tunes... or if you simply fancy going on an epic music-themed road trip around Britain with the perfect playlist blaring from your stereo… this map is for you.
The Fastidiously Orchestrated Great British Music Map is a full-colour, two-sided map folding out to 100 cm x 89 cm, and features:
- Over 350 festivals, including the big, famous ones, the small but perfectly formed ones, and those in the most stunning locations
- Over 700 live music venues, including over 400 essential grass-roots venues identified by the Music Venue Trust
- Over 700 places celebrated in song titles / lyrics, album titles and band / artist names, plus cover art and music video locations
- Trivia! Loads of famous studios, riotous gigs, funny quotes, shrines to dear departed stars, and other glorious locations of musical anecdote and intrigue
- Britain’s top music locations, a glorious road trip connecting them all and playlist suggestions bringing them to life in unique fashion (and plenty of space to add your own favourite tunes and route notes)
Dreamed up, designed and made in sunny Britain.
|London Store||24 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product