Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Designed for easy usage and durability, this map is all you need to explore Hong Kong.
This easy to use, full-colour, waterproof map is all you need to navigate Hong Kong. It also includes dotted highlight sights such as Major Attractions, Notable Buildings, Museums and Galleries, Shopping/Markets/Nightlife, The New Territories and Outlying Islands, as well as essential information on getting around.
Features of this tap to Hong Kong:
- Detailed cartography: produced to the highest cartographic standards, highlighting all the main tourist sights, places to visit and transport networks
- Informative text: useful travel information, essential facts about the destination, recommendations for the best places to see and tips for getting around
- Easy to use: lightweight and wipe-clean in a handy pocket-size format. Sights linked to the mapping by numbered markers
- Laminated finish: durable, weatherproof and easier to fold than conventional paper maps
- The main map is at a scale of 1:10 500
- Secondary maps cover New Territories, with a separate Metro map located on the back cover for easy reference
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product