Iguazu Falls in a series of handy format, light, laminated and waterproof concertina maps of Argentina’s popular regions and routes from De Dios, presenting a selection of tourist road maps, street plans and trekking suggestions. The road maps in these titles do not aim to provide a detailed picture of the region’s road network, but are designed to highlight interesting routes or main tourist attractions.
Similarly, the more detailed maps of hiking areas provide just the basic indication of the topography, with very general altitude colouring, spot heights for main peaks, plus rivers and lakes, and show access roads, refuges, campsites and other accommodation facilities, viewpoints, and recommended hiking routes. The street plans show town centres with main hotels, places of interest, bus terminals, petrol stations, etc. The maps have no geographical coordinates. Map legends are in Spanish.
*In this title* there are seven different maps of the famous falls:
* An overview map at 1:160,000 showing access to the falls from Puerto Iguazu and the airport in Argentina, Foz do Iguaçu and the airport on the Brazilian side, and Ciudad del Este in Paraguay.
* An overview map of the Iguazu Falls at 1:13,000 with hotels on the Argentinian and the Brazilian side.
* A more detailed map of the Argentinian side, showing access to various observation points and main hotels.
* Two street plans of the centres of Posadas and Puerto Iguazu, plus a small plan of central Foz do Iguaçu.
* A plan of the ruins of San Ignacio Mini.
Also included is a list of useful telephone numbers.
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product