Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Belize is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Ambergris Caye, Caye Caulker and the Blue Hole Natural Monument, and cultural gems like the massive temples and sweeping views of Caracol, Placencia Peninsula's golden beaches and top diving sites, and the fragrant pine forests and thundering waterfalls of Mountain Pine Ridge.
Features of this travel guide to Belize:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Belize's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Belize with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Belize City; Northern Cayes; North to Altun Ha; From Lamanai to Corozal; West to San Ignacio; Caracol; South to Dangriga; Cockscomb Basin; Placencia; The Far South; An Excursion to Tikal
|London Store||3 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product