Pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of top international destinations. Now with free eBook.
Experiencethe best of Berlin with this indispensably practical Insight Guides Explore book. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like the Berlin wall to discovering hidden gems, including Museum Island, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will help you plan your trip, save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating city.
· Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this will make the ideal on-the-move companion for your trip to Berlin
· Enjoy over 14 irresistible Best Routes to walk, from Charlottenburg to Potsdam
· Features concise insider information about landscape, history, food and drink, and entertainment options
· Invaluable maps: each Best Route is accompanied by a detailed full-colour map, while the large pull-out map provides an essential overview of the area
· Discover your destination's must-see sights and hand-picked hidden gems
· Directory section provides invaluable insight into top accommodation, restaurant and nightlife options by area, along with an overview of language, books and films
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Explore Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
|London Store||1 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product