Insight Explore Guides: pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of top international destinations. Now with free eBook.
Experience the best of Venice with this indispensably practical Insight Explore Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like St Mark's Square and the Rialto bridge, to discovering hidden gems, including the less-travelled and more authentic backwaters of Dorsoduro, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will help you plan your trip, save you time, and enhance your exploration of this unique city.
· Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this will make the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Venice
· Enjoy over 14 irresistible Best Routes to walk, from the Grand Canal to the outyling islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello
· Features concise insider information about landscape, history, food and drink, and entertainment options
· Invaluable maps: each Best Route is accompanied by a detailed full-colour map, while the large pull-out map provides an essential overview of the area
· Discover your destination's must-see sights and hand-picked hidden gems
· Directory section provides invaluable insight into top accommodation, restaurant and nightlife options by area, along with an overview of language, books and films
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Explore Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
|London Store||1 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product