Insight Great Breaks Guides: pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of the best of the British Isles. Now with free eBook.
Explore the best of Oxford with this indispensably practical Insight Great Breaks Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like Magdalen College, the Ashmolean Museum and the Bodleian Library, to discovering hidden gems, including Treacle Well and the Painted Room, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan, and enhance your Great Break in Oxford.
· Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Oxford
· Features 12 detailed walking tour itineraries, including Quads, Meadows and Gardens and Where Town Meets Gown
· Overview section features concise insider information covering everything from landscape and location, to history and culinary highlights
· Top Ten section takes you to the heart of your destination, from Christ Church to the Sheldonian Theatre
· Rainy Day recommendations offer plenty of options, whatever the weather
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Great Breaks Guides come with a free eBook
· Invaluable itinerary maps and practical Travel Tips section ensure effortless exploration
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product