India is like nowhere else on earth, boasting the snow-capped Himalayas in the north, arid deserts in the centre, and palm-fringed beaches and lazy backwaters in the south. With well over 1 billion inhabitants, India is a fascinating melting pot of cultures and religions that is completely unique. Insight Pocket Guide India is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide India:
· Where To Go details all the key sights in the country, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the country.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from hiking in the Himalayas, to marvelling at the Taj Mahal, to soaking up the sun on a beach in Goa.
· Essential information on India's culture, including a brief history of the country.
· Eating Out covers the country's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
A-Z of all the practical information you'll need
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product