Ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this Insight Guides pocket-sized book is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Lisbon, from top attractions like the Torre de Belem, to hidden gems, including Parque das Nacoes.
· Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Lisbon
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including the MUDE and the Alfama District and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
· Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||3 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product