Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Scotland, from top attractions like Edinburgh Castle, Glencoe and the Isle of Skye, to hidden gems, including the dramatic Smoo Cave and the peaceful islands of the Inner Hebrides.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Scotland
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Loch Lomond, Urquhart Castle and the Burrell Collection and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Inspirational colour photography throughout
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
|London Store||1 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product