This fully revised and updated Insight Pocket Guide is packed with all the information you need to enjoy South Africa, in a genuinely pocketable format. Be inspired to visit this beautiful country by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide South Africa, a concise, full-colour guide that combines lively text with vivid photography that brings this country to life.
Inside Insight Pocket Guide South Africa:
· Where To Go details all the key areas in the area, from the Cape Town to Robben Island, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights, including Cape Peninsula and Wine Country. · Perfect Tour provides an itinerary for a perfect week on South Africa.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time in South Africa, with detailed suggestions including shopping, entertainment and dining.
· Essential information on South Africa's culture, including a section on the country's history.
· Eating Out covers the South Africa's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guidebooks and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product