Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet California's Best Trips. Featuring 35 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can drive along the breezy, wildlife-rich Pacific Coast or stroll through ancient groves of Sequoia in Yosemite National, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road.
Inside Lonely Planet California's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout.
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests.
- Get around easily - 80 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions.
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip.
Covers Napa Valley, Death Valley, Disneyland, Orange County Beaches, and more.
|London Store||7 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product