Lonely Planet Coastal California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the surf in the south, hug a redwood in the north, and discover the great cities of San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of coastal California and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal California Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, wine, landscape, geography, lifestyle, culture, art,music, film, environment, flora, fauna.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin County, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County and more
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product