Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Plunge headfirst into the mapcap mayhem of Djemaa el-Fna, reflect on the beauty of Ali ben Youssef Medersa, spend the night in an atmospheric riad; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Marrakesh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers El-Fna, Mouassine & Bab Doukkala, the Central Souqs, Riad Zitoun & Kasbah, Ville Nouvelle, Palmeraie and more.
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||3 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product