Explore the sensational sculptures and Renaissance masterpieces at Villa Borghese, experience the awe-inspiring ancient amphitheatre that is the Colosseum, and walk one of the world's oldest roads: the Appian Way - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rome and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, the Quirinale, Monti, Esquilino, San Giovanni, Celio, Aventino, Trastevere, Vatican City and more.
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product