Lonely Planet Vienna is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Nibble your way along the market stands of the Naschmarkt, twirl at heady heights on the Prater ferris wheel, then ponder imperial excess in Schloss Schonbrunn; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vienna and begin your journey now.
Inside Lonely Planet's Vienna Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including art, music, architecture, opera, history, etiquette, coffee culture, cuisine, cinema, literature, and more.
- Free, convenient pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Museum Floorplans and Day Trips
Coverage of Hofburg, Stephensdom & the Historic Centre, Karlsplatz & Around Naschmarkt, The Museum District & Neubau, Schloss Belvedere, Schloss Schonbrunn and more
|London Store||3 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product