From the historic capital of Valletta, to the crystal clear waters of Comino, to the ancient temple complex at Mnajdra, Malta has much to tempt the visitor. Berlitz Pocket Guide Malta is a concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that this island has to offer.
Inside Berlitz Pocket Guide Malta:
· Where To Go details all the key sights on the island, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
· Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip.
· Perfect Tour provides an itinerary of the island.
· What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time on the island, from exploring the island's many beaches and the Blue Lagoon, to marvelling at the Grandmaster's Palace, and enjoying some traditional fresh seafood dishes.
· Essential information on Malta's culture, including a brief history of the island.
· Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine.
· Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
· A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids' language products.
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product