Okavango Delta and Linyanti at 1:400,000 from Veronica Roodt Publications, annotated with a list of GPS waypoints, plus numerous enlargements of the most visited areas and very extensive tourist information.
On one side is an overview map of the whole area, with a satellite imagery base overprinted with local roads. Also shown are entry gates across the veterinary cordon fence, airstrips, locations of petrol stations, etc. Enlargements show in greater detail: north-central, north-western and south-eastern Moremi, Santatadibe and Boro areas, Khwai Community Development, and the Panhandle area. All are annotated with numerous symbols showing different types of tourist accommodation, many cross-referenced to a list with contact details.
On the reverse is extensive tourist information:
* a map showing lodges and hotels in and around the Moremi and the Maun areas
* a list of lodges, camps and camping sites in the Okavango Delta and in Maun, with full contact details including websites
* a list of safari companies in Maun, again with full details
* a large panel with colour photos of numerous local animals with information about size, habitat, litter, etc.
* map showing the Okavango Delta Wildlife Management Areas
* general information for visitors
|London Store||8 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product