Whether you are preparing for a new certificate or are already a Second or Chief Engineer, this pocketbook will bring you right up to date with current and new maritime regulations. This new edition has been substantially revised and expanded to include questions on regulations that came into force in 2018.
Presented as questions and answers with supporting notes, topics covered include:
• Recent amendments to SOLAS, including LSA and FFE requirements
• Recent amendments to MARPOL
• Updates to MLC and STCW
• Security questions, including the ISPS Code
• Port State control
• Ship certificates and recordkeeping
• Explanation of the principal IMO Codes and Conventions
• Ballast water management
• Machinery space safety procedures.
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product