Exclusively at Stanfords - save £10 throughout October - usual selling price £69.99 - offer price £59.99
The pack was created and designed by Cameron Kavanagh - traveller and self-proclaimed Chief Exploration Officer – whose experiences and frustrations over three years of globe-trotting led to the idea of a truly useful, accessible and easily portable "essentials" travel kit.
Simply: Everything a backpacker needs to take on the world.
- 60+ Essential Travel Features, including a Battery Bank, First Aid Kit, Padlock, LED Torch & Multi-Tool Card
- Smaller than a shoe
- Can clip onto the outside handle/strap of your day bag if necessary
- Made from high quality canvas
- Water Resistant
- Need something personal to you? Pack contains a spare pocket so you can personalise it with items specific to you
- Secret Pocket to store emergency dollars, a copy of your passport or any other important documents
As Cameron himself explains: “The Savvy Travel Pack is custom made to the items, ensuring the pack is as small and light as possible (smaller than a shoe), as well as being TSA approved so you can fly with it. The pack is strong, durable and water-resistant, ready to withstand the wear and tear of being externally clipped on to travellers’ backpacks, meaning you can forget about it, ignore it, but then when the moment arises that you need it, you can depend on it. The pack contains 60+ essential travel features (ranging from a First Aid Kit to a Padlock and multi-tool card), making it a travellers’ trusted ‘right-hand man’. The pack also contains a spare pocket meaning that each backpacker can add items that are bespoke for their own trip, acting as a ‘one-stop pack’ for all travellers, wherever they are planning to explore!”
|London Store||12 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product