Explore the sacred Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, wander through the lush tea plantations of Nuwara Eliya or admire the landscape from on high at World's End: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Sri Lanka with this indispensable travel guide.
- Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need - Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Sri Lanka, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans depict famous sights such as the fascinating Colombo National Museum, the beautifully painted Dambulla Cave Temples and more
- Colour photographs of Sri Lanka's bustling capital, Buddhist and Hindu landmarks, unique wildlife, verdant tea plantations, palm-fringed beaches and more
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's fascinating history and culture, landscape and wildlife, religions, traditional dance, arts and crafts, vibrant festivals, regional dishes, outdoor activities and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
Covers Colombo; the West Coast; the South; Kandy and the Hill Country; the Cultural Triangle; the East; Jaffna and the North.
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product