Discover Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to admire the panoramic views from the top of Table Mountain, indulge on a wine estate tour or spot the Big Five in a wildlife reserve, this new edition of The Rough Guide to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route will show you ideal places to sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way. Inside The Rough Guide to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route
- Independent, trusted reviews written in Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate Cape Town's city centre or find your way around Stellenbosch without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: the city centre; the V&A Waterfront; Robben Island; the Cape Flats; the Atlantic Seaboard; Stellenbosch; Paarl; Franschhoek; Somerset West; the Whale Coast; the Garden Route and Overberg Interior; Route 62 and the Little Karoo; Port Elizabeth and the private reserves. Attractions include: Table Mountain; Boulders Beach; Cape Point; Chapman's Peak Drive; De Hoop Nature Reserve; the wine estates; Tsitsikamma National Park; the Cango Caves; Addo Elephant Park.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, health, the media, festivals, parks and wilderness areas, crime and personal safety and more.
- Listings chapters - from accommodation, food and drink to shopping and Cape Town for kids.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, music and books, plus a handy language section and glossary. Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with the Rough Guide to Cape Town, the Winelands and the Garden Route
|London Store||3 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product