Find your perfect island getaway with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to island-hop around the Cyclades, explore Crete's classical sightsor find peace and quiet on Alonissos, The Rough Guide to the Greek Islands will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour maps throughout - navigate the cobbled streets of Rhodes Old Town or plan a hiking route on Nissyros without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
- Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of the Greek Islands' best sights and experiences.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage - whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations, this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way. Areas covered include: Athens and the mainland ports, the Argo-Saronic Islands, the Cyclades, Crete, the Dodecanese, the East and North Aegean islands, the Sporades and Evvia, the Ionian Islands. Attractions include: the Acropolis, Knossos Palace (Crete), Kalymnos cliffs, Delos (Cyclades), Church of Ekatondapyliani (Paros), Samaria Gorge (Crete), Olymbos village (Karpathos), Shipwreck Bay (Zakynthos), Melissani Cave (Kefalonia), Monastery of St John (Patmos), Symi harbour, and many more.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history, archeology, wildlife, music and books, plus a handy language section and glossary, Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with The Rough Guide to the Greek Islands.
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product