Whether you plan to hike through the stunning Yorkshire Dales, sample delicious cake at the famous Betty's tea rooms, discover the fascinating history of York or visit the county's impressive museums, The Rough Guide to Yorkshire will show you the perfect places to explore, sleep, eat, drink and shop along the way.
- Detailed regional coverage: provides in-depth practical information for every step of every kind of trip, from intrepid off-the-beaten-track adventures, to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your trip to Yorkshire.
- Meticulous mapping: always full colour, with clear numbered, colour-coded keys.
- Navigate Scarborough, Sheffield and many more locations without needing to get online.
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including the grand Castle Howard, a majestic stately home displaying 18th-century architecture, and pretty views of River Nidd flowing through the market town of Knaresborough.
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Leeds, Wensleydale, the North York Moors and Whitby's best sights and top experiences.
- Itineraries: carefully planned routes will help you organise your trip, and inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences.
Covers: South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Vale of York, Yorkshire Dales, North York Moors and East Riding.
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||1 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product