The world's most famous trek: everything you need to know to plan and walk the Tour du Mont Blanc which starts near Chamonix.
An epic journey around the mighty Mont Blanc, the highest peak in the Alps. 174km; 7-12 days; 9700m of altitude gain; 14 mountain passes; 3 countries, France, Italy and Switzerland.
Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers, the soothing sound of cow bells and easy to follow paths. This trek should be on your hiking bucket list.
- Real maps for each stage: 1:25,000. No need to buy a separate map!
- Unique Itinerary Planner: plan a bespoke itinerary to match your ability and vacation schedule. All difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you
- Everything the trekker needs to know: route descriptions, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more
- Full accommodation listings: spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages and hamlets
- Full section on camping: a complete list of camping locations
- 10 exciting Variants to the main route!
- Information for both self-guided and guided trekkers
|London Store||2 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product