With its famously warm welcome and an unrivalled range of traditional resorts served by the world's best lift systems, Austria comes a close second to France in the UK ski holiday market - and it continues to grow, helped by reasonable prices.
- covers Austria's top 80 resorts in detail
- is fearlessly frank and uncompromisingly impartial in its assessment of resorts
- meets the needs of the many, not the few - rates resorts for every standard of skier
- includes scores of photos and 30 mountain maps
- is designed to be used, with sewn binding and cover flaps for convenient page marking
Conceived by the editors of Where to Ski and Snowboard, these new guides - researched and written to the same high standards - have less of the ephemeral detail that people can now get from the web, and more in-depth analysis of the merits of resorts - and coverage of more resorts, too.
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product