To pay homage to the Bard on the 400th anniversary of his death, we have dug out some of our maps that show the locations of some of his plays.
Can you guess the play from the cartographic clue (answers below)?
1. Inverness: Macbeth. Scotland OS Tour Map
2. Vienna: Measure for Measure. Freytag & Berndt Lower Austria
3. Windsor: The Merry Wives of Windsor. London West, Rickmansworth & Staines OS Landranger
4. Messina, Sicily: Much Ado About Nothing. K+F Italy South
5. Padua: The Taming of the Shrew. Michelin North Eastern Italy
6. Warwickshire (the Forest of Arden) As you Like it. British Isles: Counties, Districts and Unitary Authorities Wall Map
7. Verona: Romeo and Juliet and Two Gentlemen of Verona. Marco Polo Veneto and Friuli-Venezia Giulia
How many did you get right?