Mayan World Travel Atlas from ITBM combining their mapping of southern Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras and El Salvador into one A5, paperback atlas with street plans of the capitals and/or enlargements popular areas.
All the maps have altitude colouring, although in different grades and in Honduras in feet while the other countries are in metres. Elevation given for spot heights is also not consistent. The maps show the road and rail networks and highlight various places of interest. All the maps have lines of latitude and longitude. Accompanying street plans cover the central parts of the city, show names of main streets and indicate locations of selected hotels and various facilities, etc.
The scales are:
- Mexico: Yucatan at 1:500,000, plus the states of Tabasco and Chiapas at 1:1,000,000
- Guatemala at 1:470,000, with street plans of Guatemala City and Antigua, plus an enlargement of the environs of Guatemala City
- Belize at 1:250,000 with a street plan of Belize City
- Honduras at 1:750,000 with a street plan of Tegucigalpa
- El Salvador at 1:250,000 with an enlargement for the environs of San Salvador
|London Store||4 in stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product