Revised 2017 edition.
Hikers affectionately refer to Brian Patton and Bart Robinson's Canadian Rockies Trail Guide as "the Bible". In print since 1971, it was the first guidebook with accurate distances and detailed descriptions to the trails of the Canadian Rockies.
Now in its 9th edition, the Canadian Rockies Trail Guide has evolved into the most comprehensive and well-known guidebook to hiking the region. Over 250,000 copies are in print.
- 227 trails plus dozens of side trips
- Over 150 photographs
- 40 maps
- Directions to tailheads, including GPS
- Detailed trail logs
- Banff National Park
- Jasper National park
- Yoho National Park
- Kootenay National Park
- Waterton Lakes National Park
- Akamina-Kishinena Provincial Park
- Peter Lougheed Provincial Park
- Elk Lakes Provincial Park
- Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park
- Mount Robson Provincial Park
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||Out of stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product