Insight Pocket Guides: ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package. Now with free eBook, and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Tuscany and Umbria, from top attractions like Florence's Duomo and Uffizi Gallery, to hidden gems, including medieval Gubbio and the hill village of Todi.
· Compact, concise and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring Tuscany and Umbria
· Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Pisa's iconic Leaning Tower and spiritual Assisi as well as Perfect Tour itinerary suggestions
· Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
· Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
· Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Pocket Guides come with a free eBook
· Inspirational colour photography throughout
· Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
|London Store||Out of stock|
|Bristol Store||2 in stock|
Subject to exceptions, Stanfords is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 14 days of delivery. Please check here for more details on our returns policy and exceptions.See more information
There are no reviews for this product